Saturday, April 10, 2010

~pretty pretties~

I'm in LOVE with all of these photos! That trunk reminds me of my new coffee table!

super sweet!

Love the lighting and the chippy white paint on the sideboard.

You know how I LOVE huge walls of chalkboards!
Loving this pale blue and white chippy cabinet!

A collection of white dishes always gets me.
The ruffled chair slips are to die for!
I love the wood moulding shelves too!
Love, love, love, everything about this photo.
I am in the process of re~doing my craft room and this photo is a huge inspiration!
Think of all the time and love that went into each and every one of these paintings.....

I would love to wake up in the morning
and have breakfast in this kitchen!
Aren't these spaces lovely?
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
xoxo
p.s. if you haven't already done so, check out my giveaway here!


No comments:

Post a Comment