Saturday, January 8, 2011

~framed quotes for Valentine's Day~

It's no secret that I love typography.

I really love this wall I have created too.

It's a few of my favorite photos, framed numbers, and framed quotations. It's fun to rotate things in and out too, seasonally.

At Christmas I framed some of these.
Now for Valentine's day I have created some art using some
of my favorite love quotes and poems.



These really could be left up year round.



I have made several for my etsy shop.

{click on the etsy link at the top of this page}

They come framed in a sweet little black frame.

They can be hung on a wall, or propped on books like I show in the photos here.

{finished size is a little larger than 8x10}



I think these would make great gifts for loved ones as well!

~love to all~

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment