Thursday, October 21, 2010

~random & a winner~

I have learned something.
Flea markets are a lot of work.
My house has been turned upside down and laundry is piling up,
not to mention my kids have been making their own dinner.
Do chocolate chip cookies and fruit snacks count as a nutritious dinner?
I've barely had time to blog about anything interesting. Today is set up day.
Tomorrow night is the "bloggers ball" and
Saturday night I can sit back and relax!

Don't get me wrong.
I really do love doing these shows.
I get to meet a lot of new people and see some friendly familiar faces
that I don't see often enough.
After every show I always say I'd do it again.

~I also want to announce the winner for the annie grace bag giveaway~
It's Donna from
Casa Rue 2658.
Congratulations!
If you didn't win, don't worry,
I have another giveaway coming tomorrow!
{all photos Chris Everard}
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment